Father, Your ways are not my own. I cannot comprehend them. I do not know the plans You have for my life, and for Cory and I together. Lord, I am so disappointed, my heart aches. I know that You are so much bigger than any thing, including modern medicine. Cory and I have faith that You can open my womb and allow pregnancy to happen. We don't understand why this hasn't happened, but we are choosing to trust You through our disappointment. Lord, I do not want to go through fertility treatments - but if this Your path for us, please make that clear. Father, if Your plan for us does not include children please take away our desire to have them. I will not be discouraged, or afraid. You are in control, and we know this. Help us to draw on Your strength to sustain us. Amen.
We received news that I am still not ovulating. My doctor was shocked to see this - and even more shocked by my very low progesterone level. This is the last month we will be trying Chlomid. If I do not ovulate this month my doctor is referring us to an infertility specialist. She said if this doesn't work for us this month there is nothing more she can do.
I feel like I am constantly praying... It's hard not to be discouraged, but God commands us not to. "Have I not commanded you? Do not be discouraged or afraid, for the Lord God is with you always."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment